Kujukushima Pearl Sea Resort
The Kujukushima Pearl Sea Resort offers many water activities such as cruising around the Ninety-Nine Islands, sea kayaking and yacht sailing. There is also an aquarium within the resort that showcases the marine creatures that inhabit the nearby sea. In the evening, the stunning sunset view of Kujukushima from Ishidake Observatory is highly recommended.
- 1008 Kashimae-cho, Sasebo City, Nagasaki Prefecture
- 25 minutes by bus from Sasebo JR Station
- 15 minutes by car from Sasebo Port
- Apr., May, Jun., Jul., Aug., Sep., Oct.
- The cruise that takes you around the Ninety-Nine Islands has annoucements made in English, Mandarin and Korean.
Hashima Island (Gunkanjima, Battleship Island)
The Former Goto Lord’s Residence and Garden and Shinjigaike Pond
Matsura Historical Museum
City of Swimming Carp
Kujukushima (“Ninety-Nine Islands”)
Osezaki Lighthouse & Hiking Trail
Nordisk Village Goto Islands
Experience the Kominka Stay - A Traditional Japanese House
Sasebo Koma (Spinning Top) Painting Experience