Osezaki Lighthouse & Hiking Trail
The Osezaki Lighthouse is located at Osezaki Cliff, which was formed by erosion from the wild waves from the East China Sea. The beautiful hiking trail that leads up to the lighthouse is a beginner to intermediate level trail that takes roughly 1 hour (round trip). Once at the lighthouse platform, the ocean view with the Osezaki Cliff is breathtaking.
- Tamanoura, Tamanoura-machi, Goto City, Nagasaki Prefecture
- 65 minutes by car from Fukue Port Ferry Terminal
- 55 minutes by car from Fukue Airport
- Apr., May, Jun., Jul., Aug., Sep.
- Please wear shoes that are comfortable to walk in.
Nordisk Village Goto Islands
Experience the Kominka Stay - A Traditional Japanese House
Kujukushima (“Ninety-Nine Islands”)
Hashima Island (Gunkanjima, Battleship Island)
Matsura Historical Museum
The Former Goto Lord’s Residence and Garden and Shinjigaike Pond
Kujukushima Pearl Sea Resort
Sasebo Koma (Spinning Top) Painting Experience
City of Swimming Carp