Osezaki Lighthouse & Hiking Trail
The Osezaki Lighthouse is located at Osezaki Cliff, which was formed by erosion from the wild waves from the East China Sea. The beautiful hiking trail that leads up to the lighthouse is a beginner to intermediate level trail that takes roughly 1 hour (round trip). Once at the lighthouse platform, the ocean view with the Osezaki Cliff is breathtaking.
View scenic routes that include this spotNATURE MEETS TECHNOLOGY
- Tamanoura, Tamanoura-machi, Goto City, Nagasaki Prefecture
- 65 minutes by car from Fukue Port Ferry Terminal
- 55 minutes by car from Fukue Airport
- Apr., May, Jun., Jul., Aug., Sep.
- Please wear shoes that are comfortable to walk in.
Kujukushima Pearl Sea Resort
City of Swimming Carp
Nordisk Village Goto Islands
Kujukushima (“Ninety-Nine Islands”)
Matsura Historical Museum
Sasebo Koma (Spinning Top) Painting Experience
The Former Goto Lord’s Residence and Garden and Shinjigaike Pond
Experience the Kominka Stay - A Traditional Japanese House
Hashima Island (Gunkanjima, Battleship Island)