Kujukushima Pearl Sea Resort
The Kujukushima Pearl Sea Resort offers many water activities such as cruising around the Ninety-Nine Islands, sea kayaking and yacht sailing. There is also an aquarium within the resort that showcases the marine creatures that inhabit the nearby sea. In the evening, the stunning sunset view of Kujukushima from Ishidake Observatory is highly recommended.
View scenic routes that include this spotNATURE MEETS TECHNOLOGY
More Information about Kujukushima Pearl Sea Resort
- 1008 Kashimae-cho, Sasebo City, Nagasaki Prefecture
- 25 minutes by bus from Sasebo JR Station
- 15 minutes by car from Sasebo Port
- Apr., May, Jun., Jul., Aug., Sep., Oct.
- The cruise that takes you around the Ninety-Nine Islands has annoucements made in English, Mandarin and Korean.
Matsura Historical Museum
Kujukushima (“Ninety-Nine Islands”)
Sasebo Koma (Spinning Top) Painting Experience
Osezaki Lighthouse & Hiking Trail
The Former Goto Lord’s Residence and Garden and Shinjigaike Pond
Experience the Kominka Stay - A Traditional Japanese House
Nizo Yamamoto Art Museum
Hashima Island (Gunkanjima, Battleship Island)
City of Swimming Carp
Nordisk Village Goto Islands