Sun Messe Nichinan
A seaside park sits on a hill overlooking the Hyuga-nada Sea. Offering panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean, Moai statues stand as a symbol of the park, the only place in the world outside of Easter Island where their replication is permitted. Food and beverage facilities and a tourist ranch are also available.
* Adults: 700 yen, junior high school students: 500 yen, 4 years and over: 350 yen
- 2650 Miyaura, Nichinan City, Miyazaki
- Take the route bus bound for Obi from JR Ibii Station
- From Miyako City bus stop or Miyazaki Kuko (Airport) bus stop, bus bound for Kuko (Airport) and Nichinan, Obi, or Kuko (Airport) and Toimisaki
- First and third Wednesdays (excluding August and holidays)
- All year
- Each of the seven Moai statues is imbued with their own luck. For example, it is said that the third statue from the left is for love and the second from the right is for financial fortune.
Kirishima Factory Garden
Aya Teruha Suspension Bridge
Phoenix Seagaia Resort
Miyazaki Airport (Miyazaki Bougainvillea Airport)
Shusen no Mori
Amano-iwato Shrine and Amano Yasugawara
Saitobaru Kofun-gun (Saitobaru Burial Mounds)