A magnificent waterfall chosen as one of the Top 100 Best Waterfalls in Japan. It is the tallest waterfall in Kyushu, at 88 meters from the clifftop, and the tremendous splash of cascading water is the true definition of dynamic. While you will be splashed with water, you can walk right underneath the basin. The Ogawa Spring gushes forth from between the rocks surrounded by trees nearby, and has long been said to be good for your health if you drink it.
前往涵蓋本景點的推薦路線REFRESHING BREEZE IN GREEN STILLNESS
- Kurio, Yakushima-cho, Kumage-gun, Kagoshima
- Around 49 minutes by car from Anbo in a clockwise direction
- Around 75 minutes by car from Miyanoura
- 3月, 4月, 5月, 6月, 7月, 8月, 9月, 10月, 11月
- It is a great place to cool off during the summer.